Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open for parents/guardians on January 3, 2020.
For new students
Click here for the online tutorial
Please go to austinisd.org and create your AISD Parent Cloud account and input all of your student’s information.
To change any email or phone number information to opt-in for District Text Messaging.
Austin ISD is now offering families the option to receive texts for multiple types of district messages.
If you would like to get texts from the district or your campus, first make sure your contact numbers and email in your Parent Cloud account are updated.
Update your contact information by following these steps:
- Log in to parent self-serve. If you do not have an account, go to my.austinisd.org and click ‘create new account’.
- Go to the Edit Contact Info tab.
- Click the Edit button in the Edit Phone Numbers section to change your home, work or cell number.
- Click the Edit button in the Edit Email Address section to change your email address.
- Click Submit Changes.
For help updating your contact info, call your campus parent support specialist or the support line at 512-414-9187 today.
Set up text messaging for your chosen cell phone line:
- Log in to your Parent Cloud account and select the My Messages tile from the My Student menu.
- Click to leave a check under each type of message you’d like to receive at each cell phone number. (If there’s an X instead of a check, you will not receive the text message.)
- In January, you’ll receive a text asking if you will accept messages from Austin ISD. (Regular text messaging rates will apply.)
- Text Y to opt in and N to opt out.
For help getting text messaging started, call the support line at 512-414-9187.
10/1 - Donna Kilpatrick
10/3 - Chris Bryson
10/4 - Raven Jeffrey
10/11 - Veronica Taylor
10/19 - Nicole Kruszona
10/25 - Kyle Anderson
10/26 - Paige Hariharan
10/31 - Kim Reiman