FREE COVID TESTING FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS
Starting Nov. 1, students and staff will have access to a free rapid antigen testing program through a new partnership with Concentric by Ginkgo. Kiker is a hub and has Concentric Staff on site in Portable 6B daily. (FYI - there is no classroom on the 6A side of the portable.). The direct line to schedule is 512-841-7857.
Why it matters: Research shows that the more people get tested, the safer everyone is from the spread of COVID-19. You’ll be able to access rapid antigen or PCR tests (when available) at 11 sites across Austin.
- Students and staff can get a test at will for any reason, whether you’ve been exposed or are just looking for peace of mind.
- Sites include: Travis, Northeast Akins, Norman-Sims, Pillow, Kiker, Eastside, Cunningham, Navarro, Blazier, McCallum .
- Testing will run 8 a.m. -2 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Yes, but: Only students with completed consent forms can get a test. Consent form via QR code above.
- This is an opt-in program, so no one will participate if they don’t want to.
Completing the consent form takes about five minutes on a computer or smartphone.
- When completing the consent form, use this code: AISDTEST
- If you have more than one child, please complete the form for each one.
2 - Emily Moranski
3 - Patty Candelaria
9 - Andrea Bredl
13 - Denise Tharp
13 - Laura Davis
14 - Carolyn McKaskle
14 - Tracy Cardenas