Reflections program 2021-2022
Deadline - October 22, 2021
Theme: "I Will Change the World By..."
How to Enter:
2. Pick a category. The categories are:
* Dance / Choreography
* Film Production
* Musical Composition
* Visual Arts
See rules for each category, which are available in English and Spanish here.
3. Submit entries via Google Form. Deadline to submit entries is by Friday, October 22, 2021.
Student's family must be a member of the Kiker PTA by October 31, 2021 to participate in Reflections.
• All Comets (Pre-K to 5th grade) are encouraged to participate
• Students participate in the appropriate division for their grade:
• Primary (Pre-K - Grade 2)
• Intermediate (Grades 3-5)
• In the judging process, greater weight is put on interpretation of the theme, how closely the piece relates to the theme based on the entry submitted and the artist statement.
More information and all entry forms, consent forms and rules are available in English and Spanish at the
National PTA's Reflections program provides opportunities for recognition and access to the arts which boost student confidence and success in the arts and in life.
Each year, over 300,000 students in Pre-K through Grade 12 create original works of art in response to a student-selected theme. This 50+ year-old program helps them explore their own thoughts, feelings and ideas, develop artistic literacy, increase confidence and find a love for learning that will help them become more successful in school and in life.
- Monday, October 11
- Monday, October 18
- Friday, October 29
- Monday, November 8
- Monday, November 22
- Tuesday, November 23
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
22 - Amanda Prickett
23 - Marian Martin
25 - Christina Haschke